love visiting the Blue Mountains, it's my favourite place in Australia. The air is fresh and the scenery is just breathtaking. Every time I see the mountains turn blue at the dusk, it feels like I'm in a different world.
The artwork captures the beauty of the Blue Mountains perfectly and is very close to my heart. It reminds me of all the happy memories I've had there and makes me feel peaceful and calm. Whenever I look at it, I can't help but smile.
This piece has been created in the same technique as my acrylic ocean pools to elevate the flow and freedom of the paint.
I have included a photo of the artwork framed as an example it is a display only and is not included. I recommend a white frame.
- Sides are painted
- Artist’s signature on the front and back along with the name of the painting, year of creation and size
- Varnished with gloss finish and protected from UV light
- Includes a signed certificate of authenticity
- The painting you see is what you get
- Ready to hang with hanging wire, no need to frame it
- Fine art gallery stretched cotton canvas
External Frame Option
- Tasmanian Oak (FSC Certified)
- White frame
If you are interested in different frame options, please send me an email with your enquiry.
Please allow additional 7-10 business days for additional framing.