This Sydney ocean pool doesn't need an introduction. The most famous pool of all!
- The original artwork has been professionally scanned to provide a print as close as possible to the original
- Limited edition print series of a total 50
- Every print comes with a numbered and personally signed Certificate of Authenticity
- Stretched (Canvas on timber frame, ready to hang)
- Framed (Stretched with an external frame with colour and design of your choice)
- Archival cotton rag paper ( unframed, delivered rolled in a tube )
- 395gsm fine art lustre canvas, with gloss finish
- Cotton Water Resistant
- “OBA Free” (No Optical Brightening Agents)
- Manufactured with a high quality poly-cotton canvas base, coated with a new advanced technology of microporous coating.
- Very high resolution
The canvas frames are 10mm on the front and 55mm profile
ARCHIVAL COTTON RAG PAPER 310 GSM
- Ilford Smooth Cotton Rag is offered as the perfect
choice for crisp detail. With a very smooth surface, the
100% Cotton fourdrinier-made rag paper is made with
no optical brighteners. It offers longevity, high colour
consistency and gamut, image stability and a clean matt
surface required for the very best in fine art printing.
- Luxury feel, rich texture, natural colours and overall archival rating.
- 200cm x 200cm (Canvas, ready to hang)
- 150cm x 150cm (Canvas, ready to hang)
- 120cm x 120cm (Canvas, ready to hang)
- 90cm x 90cm (Canvas, ready to hang)
- 60cm x 60cm (Cotton rag paper | rolled in tube)
External Frame Options
Available with print on stretched canvas only
- Gold and Black float (Brushed gold top, matte black side float)
- Veneer float (Smooth oak veneer float frame)
- White float (Smooth matte white float frame)
- Black float (Smooth matte black float frame)
As the print is made based on order it may take up to 2 weeks to print, frame & ship.
I offer free shipping on all products Australia wide.
As international shipping is quite expensive, sometimes shipping can be the same price or higher than the price of the artwork itself. As a result of this, I offer my prints only as unstretched (without frame) for international customers for free.
The unstretched artwork is delivered safely rolled up in a tube. The artwork then can be stretched on a wooden frame or other frame of your choice in your country for a small fee.
However, if you wish to proceed with purchasing a ready-to-hang print complete with frame, please send me an email with your delivery country and the print you would like to purchase and I will come back to you with a shipping quote.