This painting is inspired by the freedom of exploring the unknown of Hawkesbury River and its creeks by paddleboard.
The location of the paintings takes you to Ku-Ring-Gai National Park, surrounded by gorgeous mangroves and waterfalls that run off the cliffs into the creek.
- A lot of texture through the artwork
- Ready to hang with hanging wire
- Sides are painted
- Artist’s signature on the front and back along with the name of the painting, year of creation and size
- Varnished with a gloss finish and protected from UV light
- Includes a signed certificate of authenticity
- 120cm(W) x 70cm(H) x 3,5cm(D)
External Frame Option
- Tasmanian Oak (FSC Certified)
If you are interested in different frame options, please send me an email with your enquiry.
Please allow additional 7-10 business days for additional framing.