A small yet scenic waterfall hidden in the Blue Mountains. I have found this place randomly one day, when I was looking for a perfect spot to enjoy my break and lunch after my hike and I definitely found it!
This waterfall is shining in so many different colours. From dark black rocks to magenta and gorgeous light pinks. The green tropical plants growing across the whole waterfall were just stunning!
This painting is part of my "Into The Depths Of The Blue Mountains" series.
Blue Mountains is a place where I escape to if I need to be surrounded by serenity. The landscape is breathtaking. This national park always surprises me with new trails and canyons that feel so ancient.
- Ready to hang with hanging wire, artwork can be rotated to your preference
- Oak external wooden frame included
- Thick paint and texture throughout the painting
- Sides are painted
- Artist’s signature on the back along with the name of the painting, year of creation and size
- Includes a signed certificate of authenticity
- Fine art gallery stretched cotton canvas
- Not a print – ORIGINAL
- The painting you see is what you get
- 51cm(H) x 40cm(W) x 2cm(D) - Excluding the frame
- 55cm(H) x 44.5cm(W) x 4cm(D) - Including the frame