This painting is part of my "Lost At Sea" series.
The series represents how powerful nature can be and how lost you can feel when you’re at the middle of it - it’s just you, the boat and there’s nowhere to escape.
The relationship between humans and nature is so fragile and we forget that we are at its mercy sometimes.
- A lot of texture through the artwork
- Ready to hang with hanging wire
- Sides are painted
- Artist’s signature on the front and back along with the name of the painting, year of creation and size
- Artwork sealed with high quality gloss varnish
- Includes a signed certificate of authenticity
- Fine art gallery stretched cotton canvas
- The painting you see is what you get
External Frame Option
- Tasmanian Oak (FSC Certified)
If you are interested in different frame options, please send me an email with your enquiry.
Please allow additional 7-10 business days for additional framing.