This piece is inspired by the freedom of exploring the unknown on Sydney's creeks and rivers by paddleboard.
The location of this painting takes you to Ku-Ring-Gai National Park surrounded by gorgeous mangroves and waterfalls that run off the cliffs into the creek.
- Ready to hang with hanging wire
- Tasmanian oak external wooden frame included (FSC Certified)
- Thick paint and texture throughout the painting
- Sides are painted
- Varnished with a gloss finish and protected by UV light
- Artist’s signature on the front and back along with the name of the painting, year of creation and size
- Includes a signed certificate of authenticity
- Fine art gallery stretched cotton canvas
- The painting you see is what you get
- 60cm(W) x 60cm(H) x 4cm(D) - Artwork size
- 62.5cm(W) x 62.5cm(H) x 5.5cm(D) - with the external frame