One of the perks of living around the beaches is watching surfers getting their gear ready at 6am and jumping into the ocean. It’s pure serenity.
I have created this piece with aim to recreate that feeling of being alone on your surfboard and catching a wave first thing in the morning.
Whale Beach is another location that I fell in love with — a stunning rockpool along with an isolated beach, punctuated with the morning crew.
- A lot of texture through the artwork
- Ready to hang with hanging wire
- Sculptured rock cliffs glowing in gold
- Sides are painted
- Artist’s signature on the front and back along with the name of the painting, year of creation and size
- Varnished with gloss finis
- Includes a signed certificate of authenticity
- Fine art gallery stretched cotton canvas
- The painting you see is what you get
- Mixed Media
- 183cm x 122cm x 3.5cm
External Frame Options
Please note: the frames pictured in photos are display only. Your painting will come with a brand new frame!
- Gold & Dark Brown frame (Gold top, matte dark brown side)
- Gold & White frame (Gold top, matte white side)
- White frame (Smooth matte white)
- Gold frame
- Tasmanian Oak frame
- Copper & Dark Brown frame (Cooper top, matte dark brown side)