This painting is inspired by the freedom of exploring the unknown of Hawkesbury River and its creeks by paddleboard.
The location of the paintings takes you to Ku-Ring-Gai National Park, surrounded by gorgeous mangroves and waterfalls that run off the cliffs into the creek.
- A lot of texture through the artwork
- Ready to hang with hanging wire
- Sides are painted
- Artist’s signature on the front and back along with the name of the painting, year of creation and size
- Varnished with a gloss finish and protected from UV light
- Includes a signed certificate of authenticity
- 120cm(W) x 70cm(H) x 3,5cm(D)
External framing available upon request. If you are interested please reach out via my contact page.
Australia: FREE Shipping to anywhere in Australia (Delivery within 5-14 business days).
International: Shipping calculated at the checkout (Delivery within 7-14 business days).
For more information, please see the Shipping Policies.
Commission Similar Piece
Would you like to have a similar painting on your wall? I’m happy to recreate a similar painting in colour and size you desire.