Burning Palms is one of the most gorgeous trails in the Royal National Park. Breathtaking path takes you through rainforest, bushes and all the way down to stunning beach, where you don't find a soul.
This place inspired me to create this piece to highlight all different shades of greens and other colourful flora I found in the landscape.
The painting is oriented in the portrait hanging (150cm(H) x 120cm(W)) as well as landscape (150cm(W) x .120cm(H))
- A lot of texture through the artwork
- Ready to hang with hanging wire
- Sides are painted
- Artist’s signature on the back so it can be hanged in landscape or portrait orientation along with the name of the painting, year of creation and size
- Varnished with a gloss finish and protected from UV light
- Includes a signed certificate of authenticity
- Fine art gallery stretched cotton canvas
- The painting you see is what you get
- Portrait orientation - 150cm(H) x 120cm(W) x 3,5cm(D)
- or can be oriented in landscape (150cm(W) x 120cm(H))
External framing available upon request. If you are interested please reach out via my contact page.