Burning Palms is one of the most gorgeous trails in the Royal National Park. Breathtaking path takes you through rainforest, bushes and all the way down to stunning beach, where you don't find a soul.
This place inspired me to create this piece to highlight all different shades of greens and other colourful flora I found in the landscape.
The painting is currently oriented in the portrait hanging, however it will look fabulous in landscape (150cm(W) x 120cm(H)) as well. If you would like to change the orientation of the painting, please let me know and I will adjust the hanging wire to landscape instead, otherwise is sold as portrait (150cm(H) x 120cm(W)).
- A lot of texture through the artwork
- Ready to hang with hanging wire
- Sides are painted
- Artist’s signature on the back so it can be hanged in landscape or portrait orientation along with the name of the painting, year of creation and size
- Varnished with a gloss finish and protected from UV light
- Includes a signed certificate of authenticity
- Fine art gallery stretched cotton canvas
- The painting you see is what you get
- Portrait orientation - 150cm(H) x 120cm(W) x 3,5cm(D)
- or can be oriented in landscape (150cm(W) x 120cm(H))
If you would like to change the orientation to landscape (150cm(W) x 120cm(H)) please let me know.
External Frame Option
- Tasmanian Oak (FSC Certified)
If you are interested in different frame options, please send me an email with your enquiry.
Please allow additional 7-10 business days for additional framing.