This painting is inspired by bold, warm, earthy colours you can find in Cape Laveque in Western Australia. Stunning red cliffs and crystal clear ocean.
My goal was to recreate the texture of the rock cliffs on the canvas by adding a sculptural medium that is also painted in oil to create flow across the painting.
Please note the frame is a display only for a mock up purposes. If you would like to include the frame, I recommend the Tasmanian Oak would look fabulous.
- Sides are painted
- Sculptured rock cliffs
- Thick oil paint across the painting
- Artist’s signature on the front and back along with the name of the painting, year of creation and size
- Varnished with gloss finish and protected from UV light
- Includes a signed certificate of authenticity
- The painting you see is what you get
- Ready to hang with hanging wire, no need to frame it
External Frame Option
- Tasmanian Oak (FSC Certified)
If you are interested in different frame options, please send me an email with your enquiry.
Please allow additional 7-10 business days for additional framing.