Claustral Canyon is one of the first paintings from my "Into The Depths Of The Blue Mountains" series.
Blue Mountains is a place where I escape to if I need to be surrounded by serenity. The landscape is breathtaking. This national park always surprises me with new trails and canyons that feel so ancient.
The mysterious Claustral Canyon is one of the most impressive canyons in the Blue Mountains. Shafts of light pierce through to the otherwise dark environment creating a magical experience.
- Ready to hang with hanging wire, artwork can be rotated to your preference
- Oak external wooden frame included
- Thick paint and texture throughout the painting
- Sides are painted
- Artist’s signature on the back along with the name of the painting, year of creation and size
- Includes a signed certificate of authenticity
- Fine art gallery stretched cotton canvas
- Not a print – ORIGINAL
- The painting you see is what you get
- 20(W) x 20cm(H) x 5cm(D) )
- 22.2cm(W) x 22.2cm(H) x 6cm(D) -- with the external frame