This painting is exclusive to Art Lovers Australia and The Block Shop.
Click below to order.
For her the ocean was more than a dream, it was a place she needed to visit to find herself. And when she returned to the city, you could see the sun in her eyes, the wind in her hair, and taste in the infinite salt on her lips.”
— Jose Chaves
- Ready to hang with hanging wire, no need to frame it
- Thick paint and texture throughout the painting
- Sides are painted
- Artist’s signature on the front and back along with the name of the painting, year of creation and size
- Includes a signed certificate of authenticity
Please note that the external frame is only a display, it’s not included
- Fine art gallery stretched cotton canvas
- Not a print – ORIGINAL
- The painting you see is what you get
- 48x 60” ( 121.9cm(W) x 152.4cm(H) x 4cm(D) )