This painting and series are inspired by the freedom of exploring the unknown of Hawkesbury River and its creeks by paddleboard.
The location of the paintings takes you to Ku-Ring-Gai National Park, surrounded by gorgeous mangroves and waterfalls that run off the cliffs into the creek.
This painting is designed as a diptych (Jerusalem Bay No. 1 & Jerusalem Bay No. 2)
Please click here to view Jerusalem Bay No. 1
- Ready to hang with hanging wire
- Tasmanian oak external wooden frame included (FSC Certified)
- Thick paint and texture throughout the painting
- Sides are painted
- Varnished with a gloss finish and protected by UV light
- Artist’s signature on the front and back along with the name of the painting, year of creation and size
- Includes a signed certificate of authenticity
- Fine art gallery stretched cotton canvas
- The painting you see is what you get
- 30cm(W) x 30cm(H) x 4cm(D) - Artwork size
- 32.5cm(W) x 32.5cm(H) x 5.5cm(D) - with the external frame
Australia: FREE Shipping to anywhere in Australia (Delivery within 5-14 business days).
International: Shipping calculated at the checkout (Delivery within 7-14 business days).
For more information, please see the Shipping Policies.
Commission Similar Piece
Would you like to have a similar painting on your wall? I’m happy to recreate a similar painting in colour and size you desire.