I had the privilege to explore Long Reef located in Northern Beaches, Dee Why for two years.
My favourite time was in the morning during sunrise when this stunning cliff is glowing in different colours. From dark purples to bright oranges and the golf course just adds to its amazing colour palette shinning in bright greens.
I tried to capture the sun reflecting on the path and the rocks by adding a gold medium glowing in different angles.
- Ready to hang with hanging wire
- Gold medium throughout the painting glowing in different angles
- Sides are painted
- Artist’s signature on the back along with the name of the painting, year of creation and size
- Varnished with gloss finish
- Includes a signed certificate of authenticity
- Fine art gallery stretched cotton canvas
- 81cm x 40cm x 3.5cm
External Frame Option
- Tasmanian Oak (FSC Certified)
If you are interested in different frame options, please send me an email with your enquiry.
Please allow additional 7-10 business days for additional framing.
Music: Solo Acoustic 5
Musician: music by audionautix.com
Australia: FREE Shipping to anywhere in Australia (Delivery within 5-14 business days).
International: Shipping calculated at the checkout (Delivery within 7-14 business days).
For more information, please see the Shipping Policies.
Commission Similar Piece
Would you like to have a similar painting on your wall? I’m happy to recreate a similar painting in colour and size you desire.