I had the privilege to explore Long Reef located in Northern Beaches, Dee Why for two years.
My favourite time was in the morning during sunrise when this stunning cliff is glowing in different colours. From dark purples to bright oranges and the golf course just adds to its amazing colour palette shinning in bright greens.
I tried to capture the sun reflecting on the path and the rocks by adding a gold medium glowing in different angles.
- Ready to hang with hanging wire
- Gold medium throughout the painting glowing in different angles
- Sides are painted
- Artist’s signature on the back along with the name of the painting, year of creation and size
- Varnished with gloss finish
- Includes a signed certificate of authenticity
- Fine art gallery stretched cotton canvas
External Frame Options
Please note: the frames pictured in photos are display only. Your painting will come with a brand new frame!
- Gold & Dark Brown frame (Gold top, matte dark brown side)
- Gold & White frame (Gold top, matte white side)
- White frame (Smooth matte white)
- Gold frame
- Tasmanian Oak frame
- Copper & Dark Brown frame (Cooper top, matte dark brown side)