Stunning rock pool located to the north of Maroubra Beach at the base of Jack Vanny Reserve. This ocean pool remained almost "unknown" for some time and is a favourite spot for locals to enjoy a quiet swim.
The dark rich cliffs and blue-green water is hard to resist!
- A lot of texture through the artwork
- Ready to hang with hanging wire
- Sculptured rock cliffs glowing in gold
- Sides are painted
- Artist’s signature on the front and back along with the name of the painting, year of creation and size
- Varnished with gloss finis
- Includes a signed certificate of authenticity
- Fine art gallery stretched cotton canvas
- The painting you see is what you get
- Mixed Media
External Frame Options
Please note: the frames pictured in photos are display only. Your painting will come with a brand new frame!
- Gold & Dark Brown frame (Gold top, matte dark brown side)
- Gold & White frame (Gold top, matte white side)
- White frame (Smooth matte white)
- Gold frame
- Tasmanian Oak frame
- Copper & Dark Brown frame (Cooper top, matte dark brown side)