This piece is inspired is inspired by the freedom of exploring the unknown of Hawkesbury River and its creeks by paddleboard.
The location of the paintings takes you to Ku-Ring-Gai National Park, surrounded by gorgeous mangroves and waterfalls that run off the cliffs into the creek.
- Ready to hang with hanging wire
- Thick paint and texture throughout the painting
- Sides are painted
- Varnished with a gloss finish and protected by UV light
- Artist’s signature on the front and back along with the name of the painting, year of creation and size
- Includes a signed certificate of authenticity
- Fine art gallery stretched cotton canvas
- The painting you see is what you get
- 100cm(W) x 100cm(H) x 4cm(D)