The 25-metre Mona Vale Rock Pool is located on a rock outcrop right in the middle of the beach on the rockshelf between Bongin Bongin Bay and Mona Vale Beach. What I love about these ocean pools the most is that they are creating the illusion of floating in the middle of the ocean. Each pool is unique, with shapes made to fit into the landscape where they formed.
I've decided to use other material to create 3D look and elevate the feeling of crashing waves against the sandstone.
- A lot of texture through the artwork
- Ready to hang with hanging wire, no need to frame it
- Sides are painted
- Artist’s signature on the front and back along with the name of the painting, year of creation and size
- Includes a signed certificate of authenticity
Please note that the external frame is only a display, it’s not included
- Fine art gallery stretched cotton canvas
- The painting you see is what you get
- 91.4cm x 121.9cm x 3.5cm