The 25-metre Mona Vale Rock Pool is located on a rock outcrop right in the middle of the beach on the rockshelf between Bongin Bongin Bay and Mona Vale Beach. What I love about these ocean pools the most is that they are creating the illusion of floating in the middle of the ocean. Each pool is unique, with shapes made to fit into the landscape where they formed.
I've decided to recreate this pool again as I loved painting the first version so much!
- A lot of texture through the artwork
- Ready to hang with hanging wire
- Sculptured rock cliffs glowing in gold
- Sides are painted
- Artist’s signature on the front and back along with the name of the painting, year of creation and size
- Varnished with gloss finish
- Includes a signed certificate of authenticity
- Fine art gallery stretched cotton canvas
- The painting you see is what you get
- Mixed Media
External Frame Options
Please note: the frames pictured in photos are display only. Your painting will come with a brand new frame!
- Gold & Dark Brown frame (Gold top, matte dark brown side)
- Gold & White frame (Gold top, matte white side)
- White frame (Smooth matte white)
- Gold frame
- Tasmanian Oak frame
- Copper & Dark Brown frame (Cooper top, matte dark brown side)