This Sydney’s stunning location caught my artistic eye! I’ve decided to go on a little adventure around Northern beaches and stopped at South Curl Curl south beach pool and quietly admired the landscape! The pool has a very natural feel being set right into the sandstone plateau under some cliffs and the proximity to the open ocean and crashing waves gives a much wilder experience than many other ocean pools.
I’ve decided to use other material to create 3D look and elevate the feeling of crashing waves against the sandstone.
- A lot of texture through the artwork
- Ready to hang with hanging wire
- Sculptured rock cliffs glowing in gold
- Sides are painted
- Artist’s signature on the back along with the name of the painting, year of creation and size
- Varnished with a gloss finish
- Includes a signed certificate of authenticity
- Mixed Media
External framing available upon request. If you are interested please reach out via my contact page.