One of my most favourite walks is a coastal track from Dee Why all the way to North Curl Curl that ends with a view of the stunning ocean pool located. All the way, you are surrounded by the most amazing view of the ocean as well as the fauna.
I often sit above this rock pool on a cliff watching the fishermen, surfers and sometimes Reggie enjoying his afternoon swim. (Regggie is a local seal that often comes to the beach get some vitamin D)
First time, when I saw this rock pool I knew it had to make it into my series!
- A lot of texture through the artwork
- Ready to hang with hanging wire
- Sculptured rock cliffs glowing in gold
- Sides are painted
- Artist’s signature on the back along with the name of the painting, year of creation and size
- Includes a signed certificate of authenticity
- Fine art gallery stretched cotton canvas
- The painting you see is what you get
- Mixed Media
External Frame Options
Please note: the frames pictured in photos are display only. Your painting will come with a brand new frame!
- Gold & Dark Brown frame (Gold top, matte dark brown side)
- Gold & White frame (Gold top, matte white side)
- White frame (Smooth matte white)
- Gold frame
- Tasmanian Oak frame
- Copper & Dark Brown frame (Cooper top, matte dark brown side)