One of my most favourite walks is a coastal track from Dee Why all the way to North Curl Curl that ends with a view of the stunning ocean pool located. All the way, you are surrounded by the most amazing view of the ocean as well as the fauna.
I often sit above this rock pool on a cliff watching the fishermen, surfers and sometimes Reggie enjoying his afternoon swim. (Regggie is a local seal that often comes to the beach get some vitamin D)
I’ve decided to use other material to create 3D look and elevate the feeling of crashing waves against the sandstone.
- A lot of texture through the artwork
- Ready to hang with hanging wire
- Sculptured rock cliffs glowing in gold
- Sides are painted
- Artist’s signature on the back along with the name of the painting, year of creation and size
- Varnished with a gloss finish
- Includes a signed certificate of authenticity
- Mixed Media
External Frame Option
- Tasmanian Oak (FSC Certified)
- White frame
If you are interested in different frame options, please send me an email with your enquiry.
Please allow additional 7-10 business days for additional framing.