This ocean pool is located on the boarder of Sydney and Central Coast with the view of the bay towards Barrenjoey Lighthouse and the ocean.
Palm Beach took my breath away, when I moved to Northern Beaches. Stunning location surrounded by palm trees, Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, yachts and multi-millionaire houses. It felt like I'm on a holiday far in Queensland.
The morning I visited for a swim was calm with crystal clear water with small waves approaching the pool.
- A lot of texture through the artwork
- Ready to hang with hanging wire
- White frame included
- Sides are painted
- Artist’s signature on the back along with the name of the painting, year of creation and size
- Includes a signed certificate of authenticity
- Fine art gallery stretched cotton canvas
- The painting you see is what you get
- 51cm(H) x 40cm(W) x 2cm(D) - Excluding the frame
- 55cm(H) x 44.5cm(W) x 4cm(D) - Including the frame