This ocean pool is located on the boarder of Sydney and Central Coast with the view of the bay towards Barrenjoey Lighthouse and the ocean.
Palm Beach took my breath away, when I moved to Northern Beaches. Stunning location surrounded by palm trees, Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, yachts and multi-millionaire houses. It felt like I'm on a holiday far in Queensland.
If you would like more photos of the painting, feel free to reach out and I'm happy to provide detailed pictures or video.
If you would like to see this painting on your wall, I'm happy to do a mock up what it would look like.
- A lot of texture through the artwork
- Ready to hang with hanging wire
- Detailed sculptured gold sandstones glowing in different angles
- Sides are painted
- Artist’s signature on the front and back along with the name of the painting, year of creation and size
- Varnished with a gloss finish
- Includes a signed certificate of authenticity
- Fine art gallery stretched cotton canvas
- The painting you see is what you get
- Mixed Media
- 183cm x 122cm x 3.5cm
External framing available upon request. If you are interested please reach out via my contact page.
Musician: music by audionautix.com
Australia: FREE Shipping to anywhere in Australia (Delivery within 5-14 business days).
International: Shipping calculated at the checkout (Delivery within 7-14 business days).
For more information, please see the Shipping Policies.
Commission Similar Piece
Would you like to have a similar painting on your wall? I’m happy to recreate a similar painting in colour and size you desire.