My latest painting is inspired by the picturesque Mt Martha in the Peninsula, and it showcases the serene beauty of the area in a unique way. The piece features a tranquil seascape with boats and paddleboards gently gliding across the crystal-clear waters.
As an artist, I’m always drawn to the simple pleasures in life, and this painting captures that carefree spirit in a way that I hope inspires others. It’s a celebration of the beauty around us. Whether you’re an art collector or simply appreciate the beauty in life, this piece is sure to bring joy and serenity to any space.
- Ready to hang with hanging wire
- Tasmanian oak external wooden frame included (FSC Certified)
- Thick paint and texture throughout the painting
- Sculptured rock cliffs glowing in gold
- Sides are painted
- Varnished with a gloss finish and protected from UV light
- Artist’s signature on the back along with the name of the painting, year of creation and size
- Includes a signed certificate of authenticity
- Fine art gallery stretched cotton canvas
- The painting you see is what you get
- 50(W) x 50cm(H) x 4cm(D) - Artwork size
- 53cm(W) x 53cm(H) x 5.5cm(D) - with the external frame