This painting represents the love, joy and fear I feel while snorkeling in deep waters. The ocean world is obviously very different to ours. While it is pure joy to be in the ocean and to observe its fascinations, the unknown of what lies beneath me terrifies me.
To ensure that the essence of the original artwork is faithfully captured, each piece is meticulously photographed or scanned with the utmost attention to detail. The result is a crisp, high-quality image that mirrors the original painting. I've made it a priority to make these prints accessible to art enthusiasts by keeping them affordable without compromising on quality.
Whether you choose a standard size or opt for a custom dimension, each print is crafted on high-quality paper or canvas, allowing you to tailor your selection to perfectly fit your space. The textures and brush strokes that define the original piece are meticulously preserved, ensuring that the print is a true reflection of the depth and character of the original artwork.
Paper Print Options
- Giclee print 210gsm premium matt smooth paper, high quality, warm white, matte finish appropriate for art prints, exceptional colour reproduction, acid and chlorine free.
- Giclee Print is an unframed paper print with a white border that comes rolled in a tube.
- Framed Giclee Print is a paper print on 210GSM paper with a white border framed with a timber, black or white frame ready to hang. Small size prints come with glass; larger sizes come with acrylic glass.
- All paper prints come with a white border on every side, with the border size ranging between 35mm and 45mm, depending on the print's size.
Canvas Print Options
Unstretched and unframed print is delivered rolled in a tube. Requires additional stretching.
Canvas print is printed directly onto canvas and comes stretched around a timber stretcher frame ready to hang.
Framed canvas is printed directly onto canvas, comes stretched around a timber stretcher frame and includes a timber or black outer frame ready to hang.
All the sizes listed below are offered in both paper and canvas prints.
- 31cm x 31cm (12 x 12 inches)
- 41 x 41cm (16 x 16 inches)
- 61 x 61cm (24 x 24 inches)
- 76 x 76cm (30 x 30 inches)
- 102cm x 102cm (40 x 40 inches)
Would you like to inquire about a custom size? I’m happy to provide a quote for a print in the size you desire. Please send me an email with your preferred size and whether you wish the print to be framed or unframed. Please note the maximum size for canvas prints is 200cm x 150cm and for paper prints is 150cm x 100cm.
- Timber frame (available for both paper and canvas prints)
- White frame (available for paper prints only)
- Black frame (available for both paper and canvas prints)
Frame size is not included in the above sizing. Add 1.5cm – 2cm per side to account for the frame.
While the photos on the website serve as mock-ups for size and framing options, I please refer to the frame photos attached for a more accurate representation.
I offer free shipping on all products Australia wide.
All prints are made to order. Orders are dispatched within 10 business days, and additional shipping time, depending on the origin of your state, may take between 5 – 7 business days.
All prints are made to order. Orders are dispatched within 10 business days, and additional shipping time, depending on the origin of your state, may take between 7 – 14 business days.
All prints are sold unstretched and rolled in a tube. Small artworks have a flat shipping fee of $30.00, medium $50.00, and large $80.00.
The unstretched artwork is delivered safely rolled up in a tube. The artwork can then be stretched on a wooden frame or framed in frame of your choice in your country for a small fee.
However, if you wish to proceed with purchasing a ready-to-hang print, please send me an email with your delivery country and the print you would like to purchase, and I will get back to you with a shipping quote.
If you have any questions regarding to prints or shipping, please don’t hesitate to reach out.