This painting is inspired by the freedom of exploring the unknown of Hawkesbury River and its creeks by paddleboard.
The location of the paintings takes you to Ku-Ring-Gai National Park, surrounded by gorgeous mangroves and waterfalls that run off the cliffs into the creek.
- A lot of texture through the artwork
- Tasmanian oak frame included
- Ready to hang with hanging wire
- Sides are painted
- Artist’s signature on the front and back along with the name of the painting, year of creation and size
- Varnished with a gloss finish and protected from UV light
- Includes a signed certificate of authenticity
- 150cm(H) x 90cm(W) x 3,5cm(D)